Last night, my friends Jessica, Daphne and I went out to Alamo Drafthouse to see Eclipse. We had such a nice time talking and laughing. It was great to get a chance to hang out with them and watch a movie that we all enjoy.
The movie, in my opinion, was really good. I had read the book over two years ago and in the last few days leading up to the movie, I listened to the audiobook on youtube to refresh my memory. Several things in the movie were out of order (for example: Rosalie's story of her previous life, the slumber party, etc.) but done really well and kept the story moving along. Had they followed the book exactly, it probably would have been really confusing for the movie goer and wouldn't have been beneficial at all.
One thing I really like about The Twilight Saga so far is that there isn't a whole lot of gore at all. They keep the vampire/werewolf fights quick, to the point, and no blood. I'm really glad that even as they are doing these movies and getting better at them, they still haven't changed the fact that it's, bottomline, a love story or a love triangle, if you will. I am really excited about the next two, Breaking Dawn, which will be in two parts. They should be really good and I'm anticipating great things.
Sneak Peek of First Look
15 years ago
0 Yorum var:
Sen de yaz