Today has been a really rough day. I'm not sure if I have allergies or what but I have been suffering from the worst headache ever. I worked out this morning and felt really good. But as soon as I got home, I started fixing breakfast for the crew and cleaning and after about 3 hours, I couldn't do anything more. I went to bed to try and make the headache go away and when I woke up, it was worse. I took two Tylenol and laid back down for a little bit and it was still really bad. Only after I took a hot bath did the headache start to ebb away.
I hope that this doesn't keep occurring. This is day two of the headaches and I don't think I could stand much more.
Sneak Peek of First Look
15 years ago
0 Yorum var:
Sen de yaz