Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Archives Again!

We were discussing bluebonnet pictures with my neighborhood group and I pulled up our Easter card for 2007. I just had to share it because the boys were so little! It was great times then. They were too small to cause too much trouble and never talked back... such a simpler time really.

Photobucket

Speaking of trouble and talking back, tonight Danny and I were doing his homework for tomorrow. He was doing really well tracing the letter "u" and even matched the "TUB" to the tub picture by drawing a line, then "BUS to the bus picture and the "SUN" to the sun picture. The next step was to color everything. I told him to color the pictures and he started to, then he turned to me and said "You color it!". I explained that he needed to turn it into Mrs. Gage in the morning and it was his homework, so he needed to do it. I walked to my computer for a brief second and when I had come back, he had scribbled ALL OVER THE HOMEWORK IN BLUE MARKER!!! Nothing was discernable and it was WAR!!! After he got into major trouble, we sat down and discussed the whole thing and he understood that if he ever does it again, there will be a price to pay.

Why do kids become possessed and do these things? Or is it just MY kids?

0 Yorum var: