Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
My review
rating: 5 of 5 stars
I enjoyed this book so much! I'm a really big fan of vampire books anyways and to throw an incredible romance into the picture, I was hooked. Because everything was so new for both characters, Edward and Bella's romance was so genuine and heartfelt.
The author did a great job tying in the emotions of each character and explaining out everything that happened. I liked this so that I wasn't left in the dark. I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to read New Moon.
View all my reviews. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
My review
rating: 4 of 5 stars
I couldn't believe the way this book started because I liked the Edward character so much, but I see now, why it was essential to the story line. Although, I liked the relationship between Edward and Bella, I really liked the development of the character Jacob and the relationship between him and Bella.
I enjoyed it so much and can't wait to read Eclipse, the next book in the series.
View all my reviews.
Sneak Peek of First Look
15 years ago
0 Yorum var:
Sen de yaz