Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Hate Being Sick!

Today, I woke up with a bladder infection. They are so painful and I almost can't stand them. Luckily, I had some antibiotic left over from the last time (which was when I was three months pregnant with Austin). I know I should have thrown it out but I knew if I woke up at 5am and was in pain, it might come in handy, which is exactly what happened.

Today, I've only got out of bed long enough to go to the bathroom and to get me a bite to eat this evening. I am feeling better so hopefully, it will run it's course and the antibiotic will do the trick. Thankfully, Kamal has watched the boys today so that I could get some much needed rest that I gave up last night while in pain.

Here's to better days tomorrow!

0 Yorum var: