Wow, I'm a total teenager at heart! Either that or I just love romance, period. I absolutely loved the movie, even though it seemed chopped to pieces compared to the book. Of course, movies can hardly compare to books because with books, you know what the character is thinking and movies have a time restraint... but with this movie, they did a fairly good job. How weird is it that I actually got giddy in places (of course, I first watched it by myself, so I allowed myself to get giddy where if I watched it with someone else, I wouldn't have) and could feel my heart swell with the love and passion the two characters shared.
The book and movie took me back 14 years when I first fell in love with Kamal. Those emotions and the way I felt about him were just so strong. I would do ANYTHING to be with him and would follow him ANYWHERE. It worried my family so much because we got married so quickly, 20 days from the day we met. But I knew and he knew that we were meant to be and we were such fools in love. Now, I can't imagine my life without him. I know God hand picked him just for me as he is exactly what my soul was searching for and we have so many things in common. I can't thank God enough for the partner he paired me up with.
Sneak Peek of First Look
15 years ago
0 Yorum var:
Sen de yaz